Shoot for the stars with Brightcom!
Join our young, dynamic, and international environment,
that fosters innovation, creativity, and personal fulfillment. Enjoy perks, events, and our vibrant culture, as you launch your career path, into orbit, with us.
Current Open Positions
Ad Operations Manager
BrightCom is looking for an experienced ad operation manager (Extensive knowledge of the programmatic
world), a passionate and motivated individual.
The senior Operation Manager will communicate and collaborate with both internal and external partners as
well as act according to data-driven insights.
Additionally, will be in charge of partnership and growth while optimizing campaigns, and exploring and
developing new business opportunities with existing partners.
The ideal candidate will be a perfect combination of awesome interpersonal and analytical skills.
The position is in Israel.
Strong analytical skills
· Initiate and lead strategic projects in front of internal departments
· Present Brightcom's offering to the world’s leading ad-tech partners
· Out of the box – solving ongoing challenges
General characteristics required for the position:
At least 1 year of experience in Operation in Video/Display/RTB advertising, mainly In-App Advertising – A
· Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem
Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
(Brightcom – Argentina)
Brightcom, a leading global media technology company operating in the ad-tech space, is looking for a Sales
Manager to join the Publisher Acquisition team in our Argentina office.
We are looking for a sales hunter! An enthusiastic and motivated team player with excellent people and
If you are a digital freak, enjoy business development and have experience in media buying, this position is
The Sales Manager will be in charge of developing new business opportunities and recruiting new
-Identify appropriate websites mobile apps and media entities.
-Approach new publishers, negotiate, and close deals with potential partners.
▪ Experience in sales in the Adtech industry – a must!
▪ Fluency in English – must
▪ High attention to detail, well-organized with strong communication skills
▪ Sharp business and negotiation skills
Available for both male and female
Development opportunities, ongoing training, and excellent hiring conditions are offered.
Site: City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Our team is expanding and looking for the next rising star.
If you are passionate about numbers, data and Tech, and have great analytical and interpersonal skills, you
belong with us.
We are located in Herzliya. It’s a full-time role.
#Who we are….
Brightcom is a leading firm in the ad-tech industry with more than 20 years' footprint, with five offices
#Who are you….
● A fluent English speaker!
● Proactive, enjoy working in the fast paced environment, great in multitasking
● With a creative mind, sharp, great in coming up with data driven conclusions
● Experienced in working with US clients, has sound business writing manner
● Analytical, loves to learn and work independently, has true passion for numbers
#What will you do?
● Grow and nurture Brightcom revenue streams
● Deep analysis and optimization across various platforms and activities.
● Initiate and lead strategic projects in front of internal divisions – R&D, Product, Marketing, Finance